Student projects and bachelor and master theses
At this place you can find
- instructions how to proceed when enrolling to bachelor or master thesis, and to other types of student projects,
- lists of available topics and finished student theses, individual projects, team projects, etc., and
- forms for the topic specification and enrollment.
The topics are naturally given by the professional interests of their potential supervisors. A particular topic specification is usually created in collaboration with the supervisor according to the student’s interests and previous experience.
Other relevant topics:
- Get aquainted with other requirements for a successful completion of the studies.
- The course Team project (AE3M99PTO) has its own web pages with the relevant topics and forms.
From the topic choice to the project specification form
- Choose a topic from the database. You can list all the available topics, or limit the search using various parameters.
- Project/thesis specification. Contact the project/thesis supervisor, arrange a meeting, and negotiate the final project/thesis specifications.
- The supervisor or the student fills in the relevant form. The student brings its printout signed by the supervisor to the study officer of the department, Jana Zichová, (tel. 22435 7382, building E, room 212). Also send an electronic version of the filled-in form in DOC or PDF to email@example.com.
Students must hand in the relevant form to the study officer of the Department of Cybernetics right after its completion!
The succession of individual project/these types
In case of professional/scientific work projects, a student can work on a topic in any phase of his/her studies.
The succession of enrollment to other project types and bachelor and master theses is governed by the study plans of individual programs and branches, see also
Thesis contents and formal requirements
In the following documents, you will find a description of the required contents and formal requirements for
|Bachelor/master thesis:||Form in docx, pdf|
|Semester projects (preceding Bc/MSc thesis):||From winter semester 2019/20, use the Semestral project topics web app to select and sign for a particular topic.|
; Find: Order by: Show: