Reconstruction was done in the following steps:
- Corresponding points were marked by mouse in 10 sequence images.
- Polygons were marked, each in one image.
- Projective reconstruction via trifocal tensors in CAKE configurations was done (See Tech. report Urban-TR7-99.ps.gz)
- Proj. rec. was upgraded to a Euclidean reconstruction by selecting 3D Euclidean coordinates of 5 points.
- VRML1 model extracted. Texture warped from the marked polygons. Warping is done by affine transformation (supported by VRML) instead of projective one, which is not entirely correct.