|Topic:||Segmentation and joint-segmentation of aorta from histological and ultrasound images|
|Supervisor:||Prof. Dr. Ing. Jan Kybic , Jan Hering Dipl.-Math.|
|Description:||We have a dataset of ex vivo ultrasound and histological images of the aorta. The final task is to non-invasively detect arteriosclerosis and its prognosis. Current image processing tasks include:
1. Identifying the lumen and different tissue types (including plaques) in the histological images
2. Identifying the lumen and hopefully also other tissue types in the ultrasound images.
3. Reconstruct 3D volumes and spatially register microscopy and ultrasound data.
4. Joint segmentation of the ultrasound and histological images.
5. Image-based classification of the disease from both the microscopical and ultrasound data.
|Realization form:||SW projekt|
|Max.number of students:||0|