Research groups and teams
Our research is carried out in the following research groups, the first five are included in the Center for Machine Perception (CMP) (related news) and the others are included in the Gerstner laboratory (related news):
- Biomedical Imaging Algorithms (BIA) (related news)
- Vision for Robotics and Autonomous Systems (VRAS) (related news)
- Visual Recognition Group (VRG) (related news)
- Machine Learning (ML) (related news)
- Multi-robot Systems (MRS) (related news)
- Analysis and Interpretation of Biomedical Data (AID) (related news)
We participate in …
The following research teams span several departments, faculties, or universities:
At our department in the past
The following research groups were established at or have been part of our department but are no longer with us (moved to other departments or institutes, or were split to more specialized groups):
- Knowledge-based and Software Systems (KBSS) (related news) from January 2019 at Department of Computer Science.
- Geometry of Vision and Robotics (GVR) (related news) at CIIRC since 08/2017.
- Nature Inspired Technologies (NIT) – transformation into AID group in February 2017.
- Biomedical Data and Signal Processing (BioDat) – from October 2016 at CIIRC.
- Group of prof. Hlaváč (related news) – split into VRAS and ML groups in September 2016.
- Intelligent and Mobile Robotics (IMR) (related news) – from May 2015 at CIIRC.
- Intelligent Systems (ISG) (related news) – from April 2014 at CIIRC.
- Intelligent Data Analysis (IDA) (related news) – from March 2013 at Department of Computer Science.
- Agent Technology Center (ATC) (related news) – from July 2012 at Department of Computer Science.